Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Calling All Freshness Lovers!

Recently, I saw a Febreze commercial for their new product, Scentstories. With Christmas creeping on us, I thought that would make a great present for my mom because she loves candles. She keeps them around the house, ever prepared for the blackout that will never come. Seriously though, she just adores the scents. Then, I went back on my train of thought, and I decided against buying Scentstories. After all, my mom's picky, and Scentstories wouldn't be the same thing as candles. She'd be limited to the scents available on the Febreze discs that come with the product. Also, I can't buy her just one because what about all the other rooms in the house? Why, they'd be jealous of the one room she puts the Scentstories in.

However, gadgets such as Scentstories aren't possible arsonists. So, they are safer to use than candles. In addition, a CSI: Miami episode replay that I watched a few days ago may have sealed the deal. Basically, they were able to catch the killer thanks to an aromatic disbursement unit. They already knew who was in the room at what time, but it was the unit that revealed to them the time the murder occurred. (Who knew, right?) Although the Febreze product doesn't have that particular function, if I gave an aromatic disbursement unit to my mom and God forbid, anything happens to her, then at least the police would know who did it. It's like a security alarm in that it helps out the authorities, but it smells good while doing so.

1 comment:

khizi said...

Icc champion trophy start in england get all the news live updates ball by ball commentry and all match hieglights and live matches icc champion trophy 2017 All match live updates on a single click.